Covid-19 Updates

May 22, 2020

As of today, we are still waiting for word from the State of NJ about whether Riverbend can operate this summer, and if so with what restrictions.  In the meantime, we are developing plans for enhanced cleaning of camp facilities, organizing campers in small groups that would only interact with a limited number of other children, having staff wear face coverings at times, enhanced camper and staff handwashing, and every other aspect of Camp operation. 

Earlier this week we made the difficult decision to cancel the Three-Quarter day program for our youngest campers (given how much close physical contact these children require from counselors) and the Day Trippers program for rising 7th – 9th graders (in response to CDC guidelines recommending against field trips).

We wish we could give a definite answer now about our full-day in-camp program and if we open, what camp will look like, but unfortunately things are still very much up in the air.  Once we get more information we will communicate with our camp family about what’s happening.  

Thank you for your patience and please contact us with any questions you have.  We hope you and your family are staying safe and healthy.

The Breene Family

Scroll to Top